Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

Chasing Butterflies

Evening all

Its been another beautiful day here - summer is well on its way and I hope it keeps up.

Today I started to make this card this morning, but just could not get the crafting juices going, so I kept coming back to it and re-arranging. I just love this image its one of my favourites and I have used my new Doo-Hickory fence and flower die cut. I have also stitched round the edge, although it does not show very well on the photo

Eventually I managed to get it together and I must say I am really pleased with the finished article.

I will be entering this into the following challeneges:

Secret Crafters Saturday challenge 130 - stiching
Crafts and me Challenge 31 - Pink and Sweet
ABC - S is for Sparkle
Flutter by Wednesday 151
Two sisters BINGO
C.R.A.F.T challenge 99 Flowers
 Image
 Tag


Items used:

Image - Magnolia Tilda
Small flower punch
Pearls from stash
Ribbon from stash

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable Caz...and I can see why you love her hun..great layout too and super colours!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! I love this image, and the sentiment is awesome, too! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card,im on the gdt for the month of april. good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sweet card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, Happy Easter, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card love the colour and the image is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week on our challenge Flowers.

    Betty x
    GDT for the month of April at C.R.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute! thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete