Followers

Sunday 17 July 2011

Its been too long

Hi All

I cannot believe that its been over 2 weeks since I posted a card  - what have I been doing...............I got into making my own flowers with my new Mcgill flower punches and making embellishments from paper napkins after visiting the party shop for my Mums birthday and saw all the lovely napkins you could get. You just mount it round white mounting board and paint it with matt decoupage paste and its looks so much like fabric.

I also purchased some wonderful paper dollies and they were so cheap 250 for £1.29 - watch our for them soon as it will not be long before I use them, although I have to use my new die cut borders first.

Here are some samples:



Both the flowers are made with Mcgill flower punches




The embellishments are made from paper Napkins

No comments:

Post a Comment