Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Jelly Pip

Evening all


Well here is one of my first cards using my new stash. I brought the Pip stamps as soon as they came out, but I had so much other stash that I had not used that I did not get round to using them. Now I have used it, it has to be one ofmy fav stamps.

It looks like it's about to rain here and I have that feeling that we are about to have a storm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Alphabet challenge





Items used


Papermania papers
Copics and prisma pencils
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment- Craftwork cards
Flowers-Wild Orchid
Jewel from stash



6 comments:

  1. must say she is very cute and I do LOVE those shoes, wish I had some like that
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caz, what a gorgeous stamp!! Love the card you've made with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Caz...she is so gorgeous hun..love the image and super colour too..and your colouring is spot on sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz!
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges this time hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete