Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Summertime

Evening all

Well the weekend is getting closer and I cant wait - I only have 2 days off next week, but I am looking forward to the break.

For todays card I have used one of the Kenny K images and linked it up with some very Summer papers as well as making my own flower embellishments

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - Holidays 
Basic Grey - Sizzling Summer 
Kenny K - Fun in the Sun




Items used:

Papermania Papers
Cardstock
EK success scalloped punch for flowers
Sentiment - LOTV

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image, the papers and those gorgeous flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very lovely, the colour schemes just awesome.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun, Your card is absolutely outstanding- what a brilliant entry! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Girlz Kenny K Challenge Blog this week xox

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at KKKGC ……..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card the colours are lush & summery.

    Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, what a super image you have used.

    Could you please tell me what BasicGrey product you used so you qualify for our prize this week ?

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete