Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas is coming

Morning all

I can't believe it's so close to Christmas! I am just not organised at all for it. I need to get myself into action and start thinking about what to buy people. If nothing else is prepared I have made enough cards here is one of my favourites. I just love this image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


The Crafty Pad - Festive Cheer
Pollycraft -Christmas Fun



Items used:

Copics 
Papermania backing papers
Nellie Snellen Punch 
Ribbon from stash 
Martha Stewart punch 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the design and colours you have uses. I dont wont to boast but I have finished my christmas presents He he Hugs jeanxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is gorgeous, fantastic image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card! and I share your reflection on not being ready for the holiday's too. Thanks so much for finding time to play with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck and Happy Holiday's!
    Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete