Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Chilling

Todays card is another LOTV stamp and is one of my favourites for a mans card. I have kept it pretty simple, but once again only used left over paper and card so that I can try an use up all the cut-offs that I have in boxes. I have also used another of my own made sentiments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

Cupcake - Going Dotty






Items Used: 

Copics and Prisma pencils
Backing paper from stash 
Sentiment - own made 
Martha Stewart punch 



4 comments:

  1. stunning male card caz.i love your papers and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Caz, I like the image and the strong colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Lovely image and I love your colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, thanks for joining in with our dotty theme this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete