Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

LOTV car

Morning Bloggers

I have not hidden away, I have been busy making some samples for wedding stationary, as someone asked if i could make theirs for them, so I wanted to offer a selection of choices. I have really enjoyed making them and intend to post them all on my blog in the next few days. I will be donating all the profits made to my chosen charity if I get the order, so wish me luck!

Anyway todays card is another LOTV image that has not seen the ink and ll my other ones arrived yesterday - How am I ever going to get ahead of the game:-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

LOTV - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - The great outdoors
CRAFT challenge - Things with wheels



Items used: 

LOTV Stamp
Copics and Prisma Pencils
Papers from Stash (cannot remember as I used off cuts)
Ribbon from stash 
Sentiment from stash 



5 comments:

  1. Caz, this is a fabulous card - love your shading on the car. What a cute bear too. Can't wait to see your wedding samples.
    Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Caz, I love the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning caz.really love your colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz

    Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Take care.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete