Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Gingerloft DT Card

Evening all

Its time for a new challenge over at Gingerloft. This week the theme is fancy folds, and I have used Sunflower collage. Please go over to her site Gingerloft Digis she has some great images:

It is my first step card and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, I can see mayself doing more of these.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 
Paperplay - Happy Birthday 







items used

Papers from stash
Image - Gingerloft
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Pearls and spacers from stash



4 comments:

  1. wow so stunning caz.gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz this is just beautiful. I just love the scalloped edges too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fold card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fancy folds... what a beautiful card. Your sunflower is glorious, and I love the colourways you've used in all the supporting embellishments. Lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete