Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

Digital Delights DT Card

Morning all

I cant believe I am not getting time to post my creations I am still working hard on Christmas orders. i got another special order tonight.

Anyway today its time for another Digital Delights DT card and its not a Christmas one. She is called strawberry delight and isn't she just great.

I would like to enter this into teh following cjallenges:

Tammys Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes 
Divas by Design  - Anything Goes 





Items used 

Sentiment - Digital Delights 
Papers - Papermania 
Strawberry - Martha Stewart mould and clay 
Doily from stash 
Copics 
Ribbon die cut 
Nessties 
Pearls from stash 




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,such a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz!
    Gorgeous Card!
    Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Best Wishes for 2013!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Caz:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute digi. I really love how you have colored her. Fabulous that you are so busy with orders ;)

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Caz and I love all the different borders and that doily!
    Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caz this is such a cheerful creation. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete