Followers

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Morning all

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you all for your lovely comments. Sorry I have not been visiting you all recently but my Mum is not well and I am helping my Dad a lot.

I have a card to show you today that I made for Mum and Dad.

Have a super Christmas.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

That Craft Place - Christmas

Ladybugcrafts - Anything goes

That Craft Place - Winter Wonderland

Charisma Cardz - Santa Claus is coming to town










Items used:

Tilda stamps
Papers - Papermania
Snowflake - Local garden centre 
Lace, poinsetta & brad - Wild Orchid
Ribbon Simply Ribbons
Copics 
Sentiment - Own made 



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card with the characters of Magnolia ! Wonderful composition and sensible choice of colours. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charima Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie! Hope Santa was good to you. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma...Good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete