Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Something Different

Morning all

Today I have something very different to sow you. I decided to have a day without copics, it was not easy but I got there in the end. I must say i am so pleased with the finished project and I will certainly make some more of these.

I have used some images from Live & Love Crafts - they have some amazing stuff.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Something New 
Moving Along With The Times - Happy Birthday 
Craftroom Challenge - Monochrome 


Items used: 

Flowers, seam binding on tag, Live & Love Crafts
Seam binding - Wild Orchid 
sentiment - LOTV 
Tag Stamp - (cant remember)
Lace from stash 
Distress ink 


11 comments:

  1. this card is just awesome. great image and embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage style card Caz, I like the image the tag and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty image, I love it, Well Done fo rnot playing with your pens, I always feel like Ive cheated when I don't use mine, Thanks for playing on MAWTT Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous vintage style card Caz. I love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning caz.i love your vintage and gorgeous design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty! A really lovely card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,lovely vintage feeling, beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing with as at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card - you should have a break from your copics more often !! Thanks so much for sharing in my monochrome Challenge at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your vintage card it's so stylish. I love the soft neutral tones which always work so well for a monochrome theme. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete