Followers

Monday 18 February 2013

Digital Delights Hotess Monday


Morning all 

Its my turn for Hostess Monday - I have been thinking about what I could do for some time and decided that i wanted to create a safari card using some of Wendy's great safari images. I could have gone on forever adding characters. 

I based it on one of my double fold gate cards which is secured with a fab band. These cards have been so popular with some of my special orders, so I though I would show case one for you. They are very simple to make. You just use 2 cards - fold one side of the card in the middle to make the gate fold and then place one on top of the other, but only glue rounds the edges as you can then insert a tag or another picture inside. 

So here we go...

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky - Whats inside







items used 
Copics
Papers from stash 
Kanban Tiger card 
Sentiment - Digital Delights 
Ribbon from stash 
Card Candy 
Memory box grass die cut 
Martha Stewart punch



5 comments:

  1. This is great Caz, Love the fold :)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get loads of your favourite images onto one project. Love you choice of papers. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment on my heart box! I truly appreciate it!

    Love your project! Such darling images! And you colored them all so beautifully! Spectacular creation!

    Hugs, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a masterpiece! Love the safari feel and great papers. Your images are just adorable too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. Hope you'll be back again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete