Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

Digital Delights - Delightful Challenge Card

Morning all

I am pleased to let you all know that I have now moved across to Delightful Challenges which I am so pleased about as I still get to playWendy's fab images.

This is my first card for Delightful Challenges and the them this week is into the wild (include a Critter).  Please come across and join in with us.

Here is my card.


Items used:

Sentiments - Digital Delights
Copics 
Papers from stash 
Shell mould and clay
Charm from stash 
Ribbon from stash 
Martha Stewart punch 
Flowers - Wild Orchid 



8 comments:

  1. love your cute turtle well done on the DT, a fab card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the sweet fun image, and the shells.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz:)
    Totally adorable! Love the sea shells♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation Caz. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love it Caz :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation hun, love the colours & those shells are perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, you've picked the perfect embellishments to go with this adorable image. Great card - welcome to our team!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete