Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Delightful Challenrges DT Card

Morning all

its time for a new challenge over at Delightful Sketches. this week the them is favourite things and WOW was that difficult for me as everything is favourite to me when I craft. After serious thought i knew it was my copics as I just love colouring.

Sorry about the colour but its so hard to with these dark nights to get a picture without flashback.









Items used: 

Sentiment - Digital Delights
papers - Papermania
Ribbon - from stash 
Snowtex 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Caz! What a lovely Christmas card. Love all of your design. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of image & the layout is fab, love the ribbon over the corners!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caz.i love the stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job on your image! Such a sweet, sweet card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete