Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Delightful Challenges DT Card

Morning all

Can you believe that we still have this awful rain and wind - when will it stop. I was travelling back from the south yesterday and I cant believe how bad it was down there. 

Today its time for a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges, so please pop over and join us. This weeks theme is;


This week's theme :
Love Notes 
(add a heart, music or letters)


I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 

The Cutie Pie Challenge - My Cutie Valentine 
Papertake Weekly Challenge - With a Heart 
Ladybug Crafts - To the One I love 





Items used: 

Pre-Coloured Image - Digital Delights 
Sentiment - Digital Delights
Papers - Digital delights 
Flower trim - Wild Orchid 
Heart from stash 







4 comments:

  1. This is fab I love it thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Caz, I like the design and the colours,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the cute darling image .
    Thank you for sharing at the cutie Pies 'Cute Valentine' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A really sweet digi.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete