Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

Delightful Challenges DT Card

Morning all

It's new release time over at Digital Delights and they are just super.  For our challenge over at Delightful Challenges . The theme this week is:

COLOUR CRAZY~ use colour(s) you don't usually use

For me I chose yellow as I don't usually chose this one as I find if difficult to match accessories but I was pleased with my finally project 



Items used 

Sentiment - Digital Delights 
Papers from stash 
Ribbon from stash
Martha Stewart punch 


3 comments:

  1. Simply love your Easter Card. Great Design!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the yellow, black, and white combination. Great card, Caz!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy Easter card. Great card! Denise

    ReplyDelete